Author Topic: Political cartoons  (Read 900006 times)

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
Re: Political cartoons
« Reply #5685 on: March 07, 2018, 06:42:13 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

JaxJersey-licious

« Reply #5686 on: March 07, 2018, 10:11:32 AM »
Economic growth and new jobs have(and wage growth) have only barely slowed.  I give the GOP credit for not messing those up. The tax cuts happened. I don't understand the cartoon which of those flags have the Dems knocked over?

Uhh you do know that happened because the Democrats looked at those flags, duh (and I'm rubber you're glue yadda yadda).

Otherwise an immature and non-nonsensical attempt at satire.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5687 on: March 12, 2018, 06:54:23 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5688 on: March 13, 2018, 06:46:21 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5689 on: March 14, 2018, 06:51:25 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5690 on: March 15, 2018, 06:40:36 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5691 on: March 19, 2018, 07:38:37 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5692 on: March 20, 2018, 07:14:58 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5693 on: March 21, 2018, 06:47:40 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5694 on: March 22, 2018, 06:40:37 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5695 on: March 23, 2018, 06:58:01 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5696 on: March 26, 2018, 06:38:41 AM »

JeffreyS

• Demand Evidence and Think Critically.
« Reply #5697 on: March 26, 2018, 07:19:02 AM »
The same party has been managing Florida's waterways for decades. Let's make a change.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5698 on: March 27, 2018, 06:38:53 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5699 on: March 28, 2018, 07:31:35 AM »