Author Topic: Political cartoons  (Read 921793 times)

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
Re: Political cartoons
« Reply #5670 on: February 20, 2018, 06:48:43 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5671 on: February 21, 2018, 06:44:55 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

JeffreyS

• Demand Evidence and Think Critically.
« Reply #5672 on: February 22, 2018, 07:58:20 PM »
"If it was that bad she would have reported it" Donald Trump

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5673 on: February 26, 2018, 07:44:49 AM »

JeffreyS

« Reply #5674 on: February 26, 2018, 11:14:14 AM »
Economic growth and new jobs have(and wage growth) have only barely slowed.  I give the GOP credit for not messing those up. The tax cuts happened. I don't understand the cartoon which of those flags have the Dems knocked over?

bill

« Reply #5675 on: February 27, 2018, 12:11:51 AM »
they have tried to "knock" over all of them but they have failed hence the cartoon.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5676 on: February 27, 2018, 06:38:16 AM »

JeffreyS

« Reply #5677 on: February 27, 2018, 04:31:56 PM »

I guess the right is ride or die with this stupid line that it's just coincidence that guns are chosen as the tool to kill with.  Clearly anything else from Kleenex to nukes would serve the killers purpose just as well.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5678 on: February 28, 2018, 07:14:35 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5679 on: March 01, 2018, 07:26:57 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5680 on: March 02, 2018, 06:48:24 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5681 on: March 05, 2018, 07:40:49 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5682 on: March 07, 2018, 06:42:13 AM »

JaxJersey-licious

« Reply #5683 on: March 07, 2018, 10:11:32 AM »
Economic growth and new jobs have(and wage growth) have only barely slowed.  I give the GOP credit for not messing those up. The tax cuts happened. I don't understand the cartoon which of those flags have the Dems knocked over?

Uhh you do know that happened because the Democrats looked at those flags, duh (and I'm rubber you're glue yadda yadda).

Otherwise an immature and non-nonsensical attempt at satire.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5684 on: March 12, 2018, 06:54:23 AM »