Author Topic: Political cartoons  (Read 811372 times)

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
Re: Political cartoons
« Reply #5595 on: November 03, 2017, 06:35:17 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #5596 on: November 03, 2017, 03:48:13 PM »

What a racist cartoon. You should be ashamed of posting that.
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5597 on: November 06, 2017, 07:12:25 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5598 on: November 07, 2017, 06:27:29 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5599 on: November 08, 2017, 06:26:07 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5600 on: November 09, 2017, 06:57:23 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5601 on: November 10, 2017, 07:02:15 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5602 on: November 13, 2017, 06:50:00 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5603 on: November 14, 2017, 06:48:21 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5604 on: November 15, 2017, 06:31:41 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5605 on: November 16, 2017, 06:34:46 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5606 on: November 17, 2017, 07:31:57 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5607 on: November 20, 2017, 06:30:12 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5608 on: November 21, 2017, 06:36:56 AM »

Gunnar

« Reply #5609 on: November 21, 2017, 07:45:49 AM »
Maybe because the nice ones rarely become powerful ?
I want to live in a society where people can voice unpopular opinions because I know that as a result of that, a society grows and matures...” — Hugh Hefner