Author Topic: Urban Bean Coffeehouse Cafe  (Read 1658 times)

Metro Jacksonville

• MetroJacksonville.com
Urban Bean Coffeehouse Cafe
« on: August 15, 2015, 03:00:01 AM »
Urban Bean Coffeehouse Cafe

From EatDrinkJax.com: Urban Bean Coffeehouse Cafe, Talking coffee with owner Pam Hegel.

Read More: http://www.metrojacksonville.com/article/2015-aug-urban-bean-coffeehouse-cafe

InnerCityPressure

Re: Urban Bean Coffeehouse Cafe
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 12:51:48 PM »
Kind of cool that coffee culture is big enough to permeate the likes of Orange Park.

I also can't get over the irony of anything in OP being called "urban."

Captain Zissou

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 02:00:16 PM »
Based on all of the work they have had to do to open and their desire to present a quality product, I really hope they succeed.  I'm not really a coffee guy, but some of that food looks worth the drive down 17.

Doctor_K

• Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rod!
    • Carolina Fusion
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 02:34:06 PM »
I have the pleasure of passing by this place once a week on the way to Job #3 on the Island.  Finally stopped in a couple of months ago to try it out.

... I'm not really a coffee guy, but some of that food looks worth the drive down 17.

Zissou - the food is fantastic.  It's very much worth the drive.

Highly recommend this place for the food as well as the beverages.  They even make their own root beer from scratch, if you will.  Have been a handful of times and have never been disappointed.

Excellent write-up. Thanks for shining a light on another stellar local mom-and-pop shop!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."  -- Albert Einstein