Author Topic: Intuition Ale Works Moving Downtown  (Read 46567 times)

Metro Jacksonville

• MetroJacksonville.com
Intuition Ale Works Moving Downtown
« on: September 09, 2014, 09:55:01 AM »
Intuition Ale Works Moving Downtown

Intuition Ale Works has announced plans to renovate a currently empty space at the corner of Bay St. and A. Philip Randolph St. adjacent to the baseball grounds and Veterans Memorial Arena.

Read More: http://www.metrojacksonville.com/article/2014-sep-intuition-ale-works-moving-downtown

strider

Re: Intuition Ale Works Moving Downtown
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 10:04:40 AM »
great news
"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know. Everybody you see. Everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake and they live in a state of constant total amazement." Patrica, Joe VS the Volcano.

KenFSU

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 10:16:47 AM »
Awesome news, exactly what the stadium district needs. Love the rooftop bar.

jaxjaguar

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 10:29:12 AM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jason

• Global Moderator
  • I am the man in the box...
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 10:33:01 AM »
Absolutely fantastic!!!!!

aaapolito

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 10:34:42 AM »
This relocation will surely add to the "event day" experience and definitely add life to the area on days when there are no events. 

Best of luck to Intuition. 

benfranklinbof

• Murray Hill Billy
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 10:38:25 AM »
Ohhh goody! Sooooo happy! I can't wait
Murray Hill Billy

Tacachale

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 10:48:47 AM »
Love the rooftop bar! This will be a great addition to Downtown and the Stadium District. Congrats to Ben and the Intuition team.
Do you believe that when the blue jay or another bird sings and the body is trembling, that is a signal that people are coming or something important is about to happen?

Steve

• The Jaxson
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 10:54:44 AM »
Wow. They really are the perfect place to go into this building. They have a very strong following, and they need brewing space. The challenge in the sports complex is major stadium events only happen 14 times a year, but because of their following, they can survive on Friday nights where nothing is going on. Nice proposal from Ben and the team there.

JBTripper

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 11:12:09 AM »
Absolutely awesome.

JayBird

• Back in home state - After living in Jax 10 years
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 11:20:52 AM »
Very awesome news, this will be the boost that I think that area needs. Lots of stuff happening downtown again, its exciting!

Wow. They really are the perfect place to go into this building. They have a very strong following, and they need brewing space. The challenge in the sports complex is major stadium events only happen 14 times a year, but because of their following, they can survive on Friday nights where nothing is going on. Nice proposal from Ben and the team there.

I don't see that being a problem, remember there are also 70 games every year with the Suns, over 100 events at Veterans Memorial Arena, plus the various events at the Fairgrounds Expo Center and that doesn't count the regular fans and patrons of Intuition that will now come downtown any time to enjoy the fare.
Proud supporter of the Jacksonville Jaguars.

"Whenever I’ve been at a decision point, and there was an easy way and a hard way, the hard way always turned out to be the right way." ~Shahid Khan

http://www.facebook.com/jerzbird http://www.twitter.com/JasonBird80

finehoe

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 11:30:11 AM »
What did this building used to be?

bencrix

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 11:37:55 AM »
Will the renovation go for LEED or Green Globes certification? This is a great opportunity for a high-profile local small business to demonstrate the business-case for sustainable high-performance design (while keeping pace w/ the "green" ethos of many of the nation's leading craft brewers).

KenFSU

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 11:38:32 AM »
Very awesome news, this will be the boost that I think that area needs. Lots of stuff happening downtown again, its exciting!

I don't see that being a problem, remember there are also 70 games every year with the Suns, over 100 events at Veterans Memorial Arena, plus the various events at the Fairgrounds Expo Center and that doesn't count the regular fans and patrons of Intuition that will now come downtown any time to enjoy the fare.

Throw in the USS Adams Naval Museum next door and Khan's potential Shipyards development and you've got yourself a pretty nice little destination.

jcjohnpaint

• Jason John- www.jasonjohnart.com
    • Jason John Website
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 11:51:13 AM »
Amazing News.  Congrats Intuition.  I think I am going to get a six pack of I 10 on my way home to celebrate.