Author Topic: Fantasy football  (Read 59165 times)

Non-RedNeck Westsider

• Politically Agnostic
Re: Fantasy football
« Reply #360 on: October 02, 2017, 12:30:52 PM »

Well, I hope it is a market correction and I am not entering  a bear market :)
 I just have one thing to say about this week's performance:

We're on to the Post Street Playmakers my bye week....

FIFY
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
-Douglas Adams

sanmarcomatt

« Reply #361 on: October 09, 2017, 08:22:23 AM »
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack in the saddle again!

Sorry, PSP....you don't want to play the Wall Street Traders coming off a loss. Yes, your 116 points would have beaten most of the other scrub teams this week. But if you want to play on Wall Street , you need to bring more capital.

Nice game by your QB, though. Golf clap.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 08:24:04 AM by sanmarcomatt »

Steve

• Metro Jacksonville
« Reply #362 on: October 09, 2017, 10:32:53 AM »
Well, it looks like the last undefeated team will fall this week. Team Stud took advantage of an injured Marcus Mariota, forcing Congrotastic to rely on Tyrod Taylor for inspiration. Combined with that and the fact that Tyrell Williams, Carlos Hyde, and Eddie Lacy all had uncharacteristically bad performances and it leads to a bad week in the locker room over at Congrotastic.

thelakelander

• Metro Jacksonville
    • Modern Cities
« Reply #363 on: October 09, 2017, 11:01:53 AM »
The prediction comes true for Congrotastic....

"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” - Muhammad Ali

Steve

• Metro Jacksonville
« Reply #364 on: October 09, 2017, 12:41:17 PM »
Hey, even the Dolphins win once in a while.

Side note, seems like the Dolphins (now former) O-Line coach was doing some #Winning on his own, Charlie Sheen style.

thelakelander

• Metro Jacksonville
    • Modern Cities
« Reply #365 on: October 09, 2017, 05:11:43 PM »
Lol coaching Jay Cutler will make you do strange things like videotaping yourself doing blow at work and sending it to a stripper. Guess he didn't expect her to put it on FB.
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” - Muhammad Ali

sanmarcomatt

« Reply #366 on: October 10, 2017, 02:07:55 PM »
A painful loss for Post Street this week as he had the 3rd highest score this week yet took the L.

Meanwhile, Ebony Stud would have beaten 2 teams this week but was matched up against one of them and takes the W.

Congrats to Jack B More as he enters the win column.

Its starting to approach critical time for the Tigers and the Fish.

Gators312

« Reply #367 on: October 11, 2017, 02:25:27 PM »
Well, it looks like the last undefeated team will fall this week. Team Stud took advantage of an injured Marcus Mariota, forcing Congrotastic to rely on Tyrod Taylor for inspiration. Combined with that and the fact that Tyrell Williams, Carlos Hyde, and Eddie Lacy all had uncharacteristically bad performances and it leads to a bad week in the locker room over at Congrotastic.

Ennis probably did you a favor....just ask the past two undefeated teams to come into the Suburbs. 

thelakelander

• Metro Jacksonville
    • Modern Cities
« Reply #368 on: October 11, 2017, 05:41:56 PM »
Meanwhile, Ebony Stud would have beaten 2 teams this week but was matched up against one of them and takes the W.

Lol, Congrotastic's undefeated record meant nothing to Team Stud. We'll save our good performances for when we actually need them!

Steve

• Metro Jacksonville
« Reply #369 on: October 12, 2017, 10:05:17 AM »

Ennis probably did you a favor....just ask the past two undefeated teams to come into the Suburbs. 

I'll be fine this week if Mariota plays. If he's out again, I'm screwed. The stud of a backup Tyrod Taylor is on a bye, so I'd be picking between quality players such as Brian Hoyer, Case Keenum, and Jacoby Brissett.

thelakelander

• Metro Jacksonville
    • Modern Cities
« Reply #370 on: October 12, 2017, 10:59:49 AM »
Don't worry, Jay Cutler is available!

sanmarcomatt

« Reply #371 on: October 16, 2017, 09:49:45 AM »
Oof. I think I just had the equivalent of a horrible announcement after the bell. My portfolio just took a hit!

Serves me right for using a 2nd rd pick on a QB.

JaxAvondale

« Reply #372 on: October 16, 2017, 05:22:11 PM »
West Ham United is on the upswing! 4 game winning streak!

thelakelander

• Metro Jacksonville
    • Modern Cities
« Reply #373 on: October 17, 2017, 12:11:20 AM »
Sanmarcomatt, ask your QB what happens when The Stud turns your Monday on Wall Street black...
The prediction comes true for Congrotastic....

I got a lotta mo....who's next?

sanmarcomatt

« Reply #374 on: October 17, 2017, 08:28:01 AM »
At first I was pissed that Erin can't take a hit and killed my fantasy team. But then I started thinking, what is the fun in dominating a league from start to finish?

It should actually be interesting now.