Author Topic: The Jacksonville Jaguars  (Read 3620131 times)

Captain Zissou

Re: The Jacksonville Jaguars
« Reply #10935 on: December 05, 2023, 09:52:58 AM »
The Jags have been at half speed all year.  Agnew out, Zay Jones in and out, Trevor working through the knee injury from early in the year, Ingram not duplicating the success from last season.... It all came to a head last night with Kirk going down first and then Trevor.  Zay Jones had some spectacular catches and Washington has really stepped up, but we haven't had an offense that's been firing on all cylinders. Our defense had a terrible game, but the offense was still almost able to save us.  We need to win at least 2 of the next 5, but I think we should be able to win the last 3 even with a banged up roster.  If we can finish 11-6, I think we'll at least add an extra week or 2 to the season.

WarDamJagFan

Re: The Jacksonville Jaguars
« Reply #10936 on: December 05, 2023, 10:42:52 AM »
While true, however, no teams escape the NFL season unscathed. If we're depending on being at completely full strength from a health perspective just so we can play our first complete game of the season, we'll be here long enough to see I-10/95 road work completed.

We don't have the talent in the trenches to be a legitimate contender. Josh Allen is an animal but everyone else around him is below average. Our Oline is just terrible. Crazy to think our Rookie RT might be the best of the bunch. The defense has played decent for most of the year but whatever the hell that was last night was completely uncalled for. Coaching and playing.