Author Topic: The Jacksonville Jaguars  (Read 1637597 times)

MusicMan

Re: The Jacksonville Jaguars
« Reply #10095 on: September 18, 2019, 08:43:16 AM »
Don't blame the players for wanting out of the most poorly managed franchise in the NFL:

https://www.sbnation.com/2019/9/17/20869656/jalen-ramsey-trade-request-jacksonville-jaguars

I-10east

« Reply #10096 on: September 18, 2019, 08:25:35 PM »
With or without Jalen, I'm still Duval til we die. There is no 'I' in team. I like Jalen as a player, but I'm not gonna beg on my knees for him to stay, if he has his mind somewhere else. I detest the fake 'superstar fans' posing as Jag fans that will jump ship with Jalen; most of whom was born and raised in Jax. #IfSoByeFelicia #NextManUp #DTWD
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 09:42:55 PM by I-10east »

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #10097 on: September 19, 2019, 04:19:09 AM »
With or without Jalen, I'm still Duval til we die. There is no 'I' in team. I like Jalen as a player, but I'm not gonna beg on my knees for him to stay, if he has his mind somewhere else. I detest the fake 'superstar fans' posing as Jag fans that will jump ship with Jalen; most of whom was born and raised in Jax. #IfSoByeFelicia #NextManUp #DTWD

What superstars were born and raised in Jax?
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”

sanmarcomatt

• Donut Enthusiast
« Reply #10098 on: September 19, 2019, 08:47:54 AM »
So if anyone ever wanted to try club seats, tonight is the night. Prime time, decent weather, and the prices are crazy low. Even with fees, some are well below half price.

One of the reasons we didn’t renew ours was the expectation we could pick and choose games at a fraction of the “loyalty discount” price. Consider that Box checked.

thelakelander

• The Jaxson
    • Modern Cities
« Reply #10099 on: September 19, 2019, 01:48:11 PM »
Nationally, the Jag's front office is being portrayed as a clusterfuck. I'm not in Jax at the moment. How is the Ramsey situation playing out with fans and local radio personality types?
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” - Muhammad Ali

I-10east

« Reply #10100 on: September 19, 2019, 02:06:23 PM »
^^^Concerning the fans, there is the DTWD fans that say if he stay or go, fine (like me); then the Jag fans that want Ramsey to stay, and the franchise 'rests on his shoulders' types; then you have the 'Jalen only' bandwagon fakes that will jump ship when Jalen eventually does.

I-10east

« Reply #10101 on: September 19, 2019, 02:13:47 PM »
Don't blame the players for wanting out of the most poorly managed franchise in the NFL:

https://www.sbnation.com/2019/9/17/20869656/jalen-ramsey-trade-request-jacksonville-jaguars

The Jags are far from being the most 'poorly run franchise' (have you ever heard of the Bengals, Browns, Chargers, Raiders etc), but I'm definitely not sugarcoating this Jalen debacle.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 02:16:09 PM by I-10east »

sanmarcomatt

• Donut Enthusiast
« Reply #10102 on: September 19, 2019, 03:14:21 PM »
Nationally, the Jag's front office is being portrayed as a clusterfuck. I'm not in Jax at the moment. How is the Ramsey situation playing out with fans and local radio personality types?

I think clusterfuck sums up everyone’s thoughts.
I don’t think Ramsey hasn't been the same since the AFC championship.  He got beat like a drum by Cooks, had to watch the rest of the d get torched by Danny Amendola, and then had to watch Gilmore come up huge to seal it. Now he is nothing compared to Gilmore who is getting pick sixes while Ramsey is dropping them. He is so pissed, he is yelling at Bologna Boy and blaming it all on a senile old man.

Screw the snickers....I think he needs to eat a Good Dough coffee bomb.

tufsu1

« Reply #10103 on: September 19, 2019, 04:59:37 PM »

What are your Miami sports stations saying about the Dolphins front office?

thelakelander

• The Jaxson
    • Modern Cities
« Reply #10104 on: September 19, 2019, 06:48:57 PM »
Everyone is on board with the tank. 20 years of being average will do that to you. Hopefully the Jags and Jets will win a few games and put some distance between us, so we can clinch that #1 draft spot early. Also looking forward to a losing season for Houston and Pittsburgh! 3 of the first 10 picks in next year's draft will be as much excitement we've had since the start of the Jags beatdown and Marino's retirement.
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” - Muhammad Ali

sanmarcomatt

• Donut Enthusiast
« Reply #10105 on: September 19, 2019, 07:54:54 PM »
I am a little concerned about the wind blowing Marriotta awful passes straight....but I like the Jags 4-2 tonight and after this weekend, a 4 way tie for first at 1-2.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #10106 on: September 19, 2019, 08:21:00 PM »
The Bank looks half full...
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #10107 on: September 19, 2019, 08:28:13 PM »
Nice start!!
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #10108 on: September 19, 2019, 08:31:32 PM »
Friendship fountain is embarrassing...

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #10109 on: September 19, 2019, 08:43:54 PM »
Who is this team??