Author Topic: Burrito Gallery Opening Near St Johns Town Center  (Read 1124 times)

Metro Jacksonville

• MetroJacksonville.com
Burrito Gallery Opening Near St Johns Town Center
« on: October 16, 2017, 08:25:02 PM »
Burrito Gallery Opening Near St Johns Town Center

Popular, homegrown Burrito Gallery making debut in bustling Southside area.

Read More: http://www.metrojacksonville.com/article/2017-oct-burrito-gallery-opening-near-st-johns-town-center

Murder_me_Rachel

Re: Burrito Gallery Opening Near St Johns Town Center
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 08:41:48 AM »
#Boycott #IStandWithMarcoAndEddie

Murder_me_Rachel

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 08:45:29 AM »
Southside's JT Butler Boulevard corridor is North Florida's best example of an Edge City -  a term coined by Joel Garreau to describe a new form of 20th-centruy development featuring auto-centric, dense office and residential populations located at or near freeway intersections and airports. The area along JT Butler Boulevard continues to grow with over 3,750 multi-family residential units either approved and/or under construction joining the development of over 100,000 square feet of retail at Town Center Promenade, 30,000 square feet of retail at The Crossing, 500,000 square feet of retail at The Strand, 160,857 of office space at Town Center One and up to 250,000 square feet of office space at Southside Quarter.

Southside is North Florida's best example of  an overpopulated, under-planned hellscape of the worst kind. 

MEGATRON

• MEGATRON IS THE TRUE RULER OF CYBERTRON
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 09:12:46 AM »
I'm shocked that Murder Me Rachel knows more about development and running a restaurant than, oh, actual developers and restauranteurs.  Shocked!

The new BG design looks awesome and I'm sure it will be successful despite MMR refusing to visit and drink PBRs.
PEACE THROUGH TYRANNY

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 09:38:08 AM »
I'm shocked that Murder Me Rachel knows more about development and running a restaurant than, oh, actual developers and restauranteurs.  Shocked!

“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”