Author Topic: Construction begins on the Barnett & Laura Street Trio  (Read 1638 times)

Metro Jacksonville

• MetroJacksonville.com
Construction begins on the Barnett & Laura Street Trio
« on: October 17, 2017, 12:00:02 AM »
Construction begins on the Barnett & Laura Street Trio

Construction begins this week in downtown Jacksonville on the first phase of the historic Barnett National Bank Building and Laura Street Trio project – announced today by developers SouthEast Development Group of Jacksonville and The Molasky Group of Companies of Las Vegas, Nevada.

Read More: http://www.metrojacksonville.com/article/2017-oct-construction-begins-on-the-barnett-laura-street-trio

Jim

• MetJax
Re: Construction begins on the Barnett & Laura Street Trio
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 09:26:15 AM »
Hell just got a little cooler.

Steve

• Metro Jacksonville
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 10:38:53 AM »
I'll be honest, I'm still tempted to put this in the District/East San Marco category, but I've been proven wrong before (Exhibit A: Cowford Chophouse), and would love to be wrong here.

Jim

• MetJax
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 10:40:34 AM »
I'll be honest, I'm still tempted to put this in the District/East San Marco category, but I've been proven wrong before (Exhibit A: Cowford Chophouse), and would love to be wrong here.
We will know in one week if we need to start moving it into East San Marco category.

KenFSU

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 01:21:48 PM »

All involved with the District are still insistent that they'll close on the property by end of year, horizontal construction will be underway by early 2018, and major vertical elements will be open for business within two years. It's not moving fast, but one-by-one, they're checking their boxes. In that sense, the District project actually reminds me a lot of the Trio. Keep the faith!
Big League City! 100 Years of Football in Jacksonville, with foreword by Shad Khan, now available!
http://www.amazon.com/Big-League-City-Football-Jacksonville/dp/0990342409/

remc86007

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 03:11:12 PM »
I'm so excited. If construction actually commences I'll enjoy walking by at lunch and watching the progress.

heights unknown

• HEIGHTS UNKNOWN (DAMMIT)
    • Music and Personal Info Website
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 08:59:10 AM »
(WITH MY HANDS ON MY HIPS).......WHAT???!!!!!!! I'm elated, and, it's about DAMN time! (WITH A FINGER SNAP)...ALRIGHTY THEN!!!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:02:57 AM by heights unknown »
DONATE TODAY TO HELP ALL WHO ARE IN NEED BY CLICKING HERE ON MY MUSIC WEBISTE: http://HTTP://WWW.REVERBNATION.COM/COSTON; ALL PURCHASES ARE DONATIONS TO HELP ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE NEEDY, UNDERPRIVILEGED AND DISADVANTAGED.

heights unknown

• HEIGHTS UNKNOWN (DAMMIT)
    • Music and Personal Info Website
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 09:00:01 AM »
Hell just got a little cooler.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......
DONATE TODAY TO HELP ALL WHO ARE IN NEED BY CLICKING HERE ON MY MUSIC WEBISTE: http://HTTP://WWW.REVERBNATION.COM/COSTON; ALL PURCHASES ARE DONATIONS TO HELP ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE NEEDY, UNDERPRIVILEGED AND DISADVANTAGED.

downtownbrown

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 04:01:50 PM »
(WITH MY HANDS ON MY HIPS).......WHAT???!!!!!!! I'm elated, and, it's about DAMN time! (WITH A FINGER SNAP)...ALRIGHTY THEN!!!

ok, that's just funny. Two snaps up!