Author Topic: When will JTB Flyover open?  (Read 2482 times)

tufsu1

Re: When will JTB Flyover open?
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2017, 10:31:39 PM »
This just leaves the I-10/295 interchange as the last of the major interchanges to be redone and I haven't seen any announcement on that yet.

oh don't worry - FDOT is also rebuilding the 95/295 interchange up by the airport too!

tufsu1

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2017, 10:33:22 PM »
Those miles from downtown to JTB were ugly and scary,

I disagree. The stretch with the noise walls has some of the best interstate landscaping the state has. Unfortunately, it will be destroyed to make way for more express lanes soon.

TimmyB

• T
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2017, 12:21:29 AM »

I disagree. The stretch with the noise walls has some of the best interstate landscaping the state has. Unfortunately, it will be destroyed to make way for more express lanes soon.

Let me clarify.  Traffic and such was ugly and scary.  I couldn't tell you about the landscaping because I didn't dare take my eyes away!  :)

tufsu1

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2017, 11:15:21 AM »

Let me clarify.  Traffic and such was ugly and scary.  I couldn't tell you about the landscaping because I didn't dare take my eyes away!  :)

have you ever driven in a real big city? Our I-95 traffic is nothing

TimmyB

• T
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2017, 04:54:34 PM »

have you ever driven in a real big city? Our I-95 traffic is nothing

I've driven in most every big city in America.  The volume is comparatively underwhelming, but the level of drivers in Florida makes you scratch your head.