Author Topic: Hello Fellow Jacksonvilians  (Read 557 times)

vladimir.lolinco

Hello Fellow Jacksonvilians
« on: July 17, 2017, 03:28:44 AM »
Hey everyone, I just signed up! I'm very excited to be conversing with fellow members on this forum and being involved in the community. I'm currently studying Civil Engineering at the University of North Florida and have just a little over a year left before I graduate so I'm looking forward to possibly working with the state starting off. I'm also a new vlogger on YouTube so if you're interested in following me and my adventures, my YouTube channel name is vlad_reinvented. I'm also an amateur photographer so I'll take random photos of Jacksonville at various times and now that I'm a member here, I'd be more than happy to share them!
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:37:06 AM by vladimir.lolinco »

Noone

Re: Hello Fellow Jacksonvilians
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 05:29:32 AM »
Welcome Aboard.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 05:32:44 AM »
Welcome  8)
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

Tacachale

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 09:08:33 AM »
Welcome welcome
Do you believe that when the blue jay or another bird sings and the body is trembling, that is a signal that people are coming or something important is about to happen?

KenFSU

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 12:46:19 PM »
Welcome Vladimir!
Big League City! 100 Years of Football in Jacksonville, with foreword by Shad Khan, now available!
http://www.amazon.com/Big-League-City-Football-Jacksonville/dp/0990342409/

cowford

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 12:17:04 PM »
Hello and welcome.