Author Topic: The New Sexual Frontier  (Read 3415 times)

finehoe

The New Sexual Frontier
« on: February 15, 2017, 03:26:13 PM »
Prostate Massage Is the New Sexual Frontier

Even among the open-minded and libertine audience for sex columns, heterosexual men being on the receptive end of butt play has been, until very recently, a taboo—a sign of latent homosexuality. "I remember writing about anal stimulation among straight men—and specifically the act of pegging—for a blog about ten years ago," recalls Timaree Schmit, a sex educator and host of the podcast Sex With Timaree. "It received more comments than any other piece the site had ever hosted." Many commenters "insist[ed] that any man who wants or enjoys having his ass touched was gay."

What a difference a decade makes. Straight male anal penetration and prostate stimulation are having a moment. The "p spot" is a topic, discussed in terms neutral of sexual orientation, for such trend-oriented outlets as  Shape, AlterNet,  Psychology Today and  GQ. Male characters have been "pegged" (a term coined by Savage's readership eight years before DREW's freak-out over it) by women in media as divergent as Netflix's historical drama "Marco Polo," R-rated slapstick superhero blockbuster  Deadpool, and Comedy Central's "Broad City." Online sex retailers are adding prostate stimulator and male sex toy sections, and sales have increased.

"From 2015 to 2016 we've seen our sales under this category grow nearly 13 percent," says Katy Zvolerin, director of public relations for the online and brick-and-mortar sex-toy chain Adam & Eve. "Projections for 2017 will have us eclipse this mark as more prostate toys and anal kits hit the market." Zvolerin describes the market as "advanced," adding, "We carry everything from a small non-intimidating jelly plug to the advanced multi-faceted gear that incorporates a cock ring and anal plug into one toy."

https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/prostate-massage-is-the-new-sexual-frontier

FlaBoy

Re: The New Sexual Frontier
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 03:45:28 PM »
Why the heck is this posted on this site?  ??? Go to a sex talk message board. 

KenFSU

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 04:05:33 PM »
Why the heck is this posted on this site?

GULLIFORD WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE HRO.

Next thing you know, people will be trying to marry their pet cats.
Big League City! 100 Years of Football in Jacksonville, with foreword by Shad Khan, now available!
http://www.amazon.com/Big-League-City-Football-Jacksonville/dp/0990342409/

funwithteeth

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 04:13:34 PM »
the advanced multi-faceted gear that incorporates a cock ring and anal plug into one toy
I love technology

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 04:26:52 PM »

Why is half the shit posted on this forum posted on this forum? Heterosexual anal play has as much to do with Jacksonville as Donald Trump or HBCUs, etc etc etc.
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 04:28:11 PM »
the advanced multi-faceted gear that incorporates a cock ring and anal plug into one toy
I love technology

Probably has Bluetooth.

edjax

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 04:33:37 PM »

Why is half the shit posted on this forum posted on this forum? Heterosexual anal play has as much to do with Jacksonville as Donald Trump or HBCUs, etc etc etc.

Agree.  Not really much of a Jacksonville issue site any longer.  Of course the argument will be well those things Impact Jax too. Of course.  Anything and everything could impact us. But I'll go to regular news sites for it if I want to look at it.  Too bad each thread would just show who started it, then it would quite easy just to ignore them. Thank god the titles show as I now just ignore probably 60 percent of the threads. 

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 04:38:14 PM »

Agree.  Not really much of a Jacksonville issue site any longer.  Of course the argument will be well those things Impact Jax too. Of course.  Anything and everything could impact us. But I'll go to regular news sites for it if I want to look at it.  Too bad each thread would just show who started it, then it would quite easy just to ignore them. Thank god the titles show as I now just ignore probably 60 percent of the threads.

I reckon prostate stimulation impacts Jacksonville way more than some on this forum are comfortable to admit.

billy

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 04:58:36 PM »
Jeez! How am I supposed to explain this filth to my gerbil, I mean my kids? In related news Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp will now be known as the Duval Butt Plugz.

fsquid

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 05:55:01 PM »

Even among the open-minded and libertine audience for sex columns, heterosexual men being on the receptive end of butt play has been, until very recently, a taboo—a sign of latent homosexuality. "I remember writing about anal stimulation among straight men—and specifically the act of pegging—for a blog about ten years ago," recalls Timaree Schmit, a sex educator and host of the podcast Sex With Timaree. "It received more comments than any other piece the site had ever hosted." Many commenters "insist[ed] that any man who wants or enjoys having his ass touched was gay."

What a difference a decade makes. Straight male anal penetration and prostate stimulation are having a moment. The "p spot" is a topic, discussed in terms neutral of sexual orientation, for such trend-oriented outlets as  Shape, AlterNet,  Psychology Today and  GQ. Male characters have been "pegged" (a term coined by Savage's readership eight years before DREW's freak-out over it) by women in media as divergent as Netflix's historical drama "Marco Polo," R-rated slapstick superhero blockbuster  Deadpool, and Comedy Central's "Broad City." Online sex retailers are adding prostate stimulator and male sex toy sections, and sales have increased.

"From 2015 to 2016 we've seen our sales under this category grow nearly 13 percent," says Katy Zvolerin, director of public relations for the online and brick-and-mortar sex-toy chain Adam & Eve. "Projections for 2017 will have us eclipse this mark as more prostate toys and anal kits hit the market." Zvolerin describes the market as "advanced," adding, "We carry everything from a small non-intimidating jelly plug to the advanced multi-faceted gear that incorporates a cock ring and anal plug into one toy."

https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/prostate-massage-is-the-new-sexual-frontier

I guess you can wear your cock ring with pride now.

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2017, 06:05:10 PM »

I guess you can wear your cock ring with pride now.

"You" he says.

fsquid

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2017, 10:46:34 AM »
Technically, I wrote it.