Author Topic: Bombshell CNN Report. Intel Chiefs report Trump Russian Ties are Compromising.  (Read 2978 times)

KenFSU

Although after the golden showers thing, you can see why Obama didn't want to talk about it in public.

If thats true, seriously: gross and nauseating.  And how sickeningly petty.

From my understanding, the "golden shower" aspect of the report was the only aspect of the memos that may have been a 4Chan hoax.
Big League City! 100 Years of Football in Jacksonville, with foreword by Shad Khan, now available!
http://www.amazon.com/Big-League-City-Football-Jacksonville/dp/0990342409/

stephendare

• truth beauty art and love
    • MetroJacksonville
Its in the original memo (you can click on the link) and goes into some pretty specific details (names omitted) about the source of information gathered by the British Intelligence Officer.

The source, if the memo is factual, doesnt seem to be 4chan.
And now abide faith, hope and love; these three, but the greatest of these is love

Kerry

What British Intel Officer, the one John McCain said gave him the fake report?

Or can we file this under "British Intel Trying to Influence US Election" and launch an investigation?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 11:26:12 AM by Kerry »
Third Place

Tacachale

Although after the golden showers thing, you can see why Obama didn't want to talk about it in public.

From my understanding, the "golden shower" aspect of the report was the only aspect of the memos that may have been a 4Chan hoax.

And of course it's the part that's driving the narrative.
Do you believe that when the blue jay or another bird sings and the body is trembling, that is a signal that people are coming or something important is about to happen?

Adam White

• Facebook
What British Intel Officer, the one John McCain said gave him the fake report?

Or can we file this under "British Intel Trying to Influence US Election" and launch an investigation?

The guy is not a British Intel officer - he is a former British Intel officer who was employed by Americans as a contractor/consultant. I am not sure what you mean about McCain and a fake report, as the report forwarded by McCain to the FBI has not been described as 'fake' to my knowledge.
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”

JeffreyS

• Demand Evidence and Think Critically.
So the probability that Hillary chose Anthony Weiner as the person to email her darkest secrets to was so high the FBI needed to let the public know before the election. However information from a British Intelgence officer on the Russians having blackmail material on Trump was irrelevant before the election. Mr. Comey that's what I call Treason.  I also believe Mr. Trump and President Obama also had a duty to let the public know.
"YOU are the people willing to overlook the fact that Trump is an unqualified, ignorant sociopath because DURRRR HILLARY IS BAD TOO DURRRR." Drew Margary

finehoe

...this is a perfect illustration of the way Comey improperly inserted himself into the election. These scandalous rumors connecting Trump to the Russian government information is unproven and unverified, and the FBI director was right not to reveal it prior to the election. He completely ignored that principle when it came to Clinton, and there can be no doubt that it made a difference in the outcome. The fact that Comey clearly knew at the time that it was at least possible Trump had been compromised by a foreign government makes his decision even more shameful.

http://digbysblog.blogspot.com/

Adam White

• Facebook
People throw the word "treason" around a lot.

stephendare

• truth beauty art and love
    • MetroJacksonville

And of course it's the part that's driving the narrative.

um. yeah.  btw:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/alt-right-trolls-are-trying-to-trick-people-into-thinking-tr?bftwnews&utm_term=.ia8pQ3moV#.bcJANlQRz

Members of 4chan’s /pol/ messageboard along with members of Reddit’s /r/the_donald are currently circulating images like the one below.

It claims that a dossier full of unverified allegations that Russia has compromising information on President-elect Donald Trump, released Tuesday night by BuzzFeed News, was actually a hoax perpetrated by 4chan.

As reported by BuzzFeed News, the dossier’s source is understood to be a former British intelligence agent whose past work was described by CNN as credible and the New York Times as “a competent and reliable operative with extensive experience in Russia.” The allegations in the dossier are unverified, and the report contains errors. The papers were reportedly brought to several media organizations in the lead-up to the election.

The dossier was mentioned in a Mother Jones piece published a day before a 4chan post referencing a “sex tape”. And the New York Times reported that the papers had been circulating among journalists since the fall of 2016.

Trump supporters are pointing to a general election thread on 4chan from early November 2016 as proof that the dossier was a prank.

Wilson told BuzzFeed News that he doesn’t believe it’s a coincidence that Trump supporters are crediting 4chan.

“The eagerness of them grabbing on to this 4chan thing shows you that there’s some nervousness,” he said. “They don’t want him to be the guy who was pushed over the finish line by these forces that are overt enemies of our country.”

Comments from Reddit and 4chan seem to back up the idea that Trump supporters are organizing misinformation campaigns.

Screenshots from 4chan threads are being tweeted at reporters. And there’s a coordinated effort on Reddit to get the CIA to be the first term on Google when you search “fake news.”

The misinformation campaign appears to be gaining steam.

If you google “4chan Trump” at the time of publishing, you get links to right-wing websites that are passing off the 4chan rumors as fact.

The top story on Google is currently “4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax” written by a “Tyler Durden” on the website zerohedge.com. It has 10,000 shares on Facebook. In the first page of results, there are also write-ups by sites like neo-Nazi publication Daily Stormer, The Gateway Pundit, and The Free Thought Project.
And now abide faith, hope and love; these three, but the greatest of these is love

finehoe

The top story on Google is currently “4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax” written by a “Tyler Durden” on the website zerohedge.com.

zerohedge has long been known as a Russian agitprop site:  http://streetwiseprofessor.com/?p=8947

Tacachale

The top story on Google is currently “4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax” written by a “Tyler Durden” on the website zerohedge.com.

zerohedge has long been known as a Russian agitprop site:  http://streetwiseprofessor.com/?p=8947

Yep.
Do you believe that when the blue jay or another bird sings and the body is trembling, that is a signal that people are coming or something important is about to happen?

Kerry

Oh the irony that Buzzfeed, CNN, and John McCain are the ones pushing and publishing the fake Russia secrets because they thought it would hurt Trump.  I guess we can add them to the great Russia kabal.  Maybe Metrojacksonville needs to be included since a founding member is one of the people most frequently passing on the misinformation as fact.
Third Place

Adam White

• Facebook
Oh the irony that Buzzfeed, CNN, and John McCain are the ones pushing and publishing the fake Russia secrets because they thought it would hurt Trump.  I guess we can add them to the great Russia kabal.  Maybe Metrojacksonville needs to be included since a founding member is one of the people most frequently passing on the misinformation as fact.

How do you know this is "misinformation"? Whilst it's true that the info is unverified, that doesn't mean it isn't true.

And, given your track record, you can hardly complain about people passing along misinformation at fact.

Kerry

My track record?
Third Place

Ron Mexico

I remember British Intel providing information on some other data that later proved to be particularly false...16 words of it, I believe were cited in a speech to Congress... 
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 02:42:12 PM by Ron Mexico »
I'm too drunk to eat this chicken - Col Sanders