Author Topic: Why Is Trump So Reluctant to Accept Claims of Russian Hacking?  (Read 3280 times)

Jdog

Re: Why Is Trump So Reluctant to Accept Claims of Russian Hacking?
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2017, 01:17:03 PM »
Quoting some of the Guardian's article today:

"Over the course [of] the campaign, British officials were as alarmed as their US counterparts over the extent of contacts between Trump advisers and Moscow and by Trump’s consistently pro-Russian stance on a range of foreign policy issues.

However, those officials now say they are in a difficult position since the election, as Theresa May’s government is striving to solidify ties with the incoming Trump administration, in part to counter-balance the UK’s accelerating drift from Europe.

To that end, Downing Street took the unusual step last week of briefing against US secretary of state John Kerry for his denunciation of Israeli settlements on the West Bank, although his remarks closely reflected longstanding UK policy.

Allegations about the depth and nature of contacts between the Trump camp and Moscow have been passed to the FBI but it is unclear whether they are the subject of a full investigation...."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/07/russia-us-election-hacking-uk-intelligence

finehoe

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2017, 04:08:25 PM »
...what I have yet to see is any proof. 

What would constitute proof for you?  An announcement from Putin?

Putin Ordered Cyber-Intrusion

Russia carried out a comprehensive cyber campaign to sabotage the U.S. presidential election, an operation that was ordered by Russian President Vladi­mir Putin and ultimately sought to help elect Donald Trump, U.S. intelligence agencies concluded in a remarkably blunt assessment released Friday.

The report depicts Russian interference as unprecedented in scale, saying that Moscow’s role represented “a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort” beyond previous election-related espionage.

The campaign initially sought to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, “denigrate” Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and damage her expected presidency. But in time, Russia “developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump” and repeatedly sought to artificially boost his election chances.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/intelligence-chiefs-expected-in-new-york-to-brief-trump-on-russian-hacking/2017/01/06/5f591416-d41a-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html

MusicMan

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2017, 11:46:09 PM »
Trump is a big fan of Putin. Putin is a complete failure as a leader. He is a dictator. He has no political opposition in Russia to speak of. The vast majority of Republican and Democratic lawmakers clearly see Putin for what he is: former KGB thug, assassin, and all around bad guy, who (like Trump) only has his own personal and political interest in mind. Trump's fascination with and adoration of Putin could be his undoing.   

The folks who are experts in this field have made a determination that Russian computers operatives, urged by Putin, sought to influence the US elections by means of hacking into Trump's opposition, HRC. They "meddled" with the election as best they could with the intent of hurting HRC. 

Not sure what is so hard to comprehend.   

And for the record, Trump began his morning with a Tweet attempting to insult former CA GOV Arnold Schwarzenegger and his less than stellar viewer ratings for the opening week of "Celebrity Apprentice."  We are in for a long and sad ride with this idiot in the White House.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 11:49:58 PM by MusicMan »

bill

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2017, 09:12:19 AM »
Trump is a big fan of Putin. Putin is a complete failure as a leader. He is a dictator. He has no political opposition in Russia to speak of. The vast majority of Republican and Democratic lawmakers clearly see Putin for what he is: former KGB thug, assassin, and all around bad guy, who (like Trump) only has his own personal and political interest in mind. Trump's fascination with and adoration of Putin could be his undoing.   

The folks who are experts in this field have made a determination that Russian computers operatives, urged by Putin, sought to influence the US elections by means of hacking into Trump's opposition, HRC. They "meddled" with the election as best they could with the intent of hurting HRC. 

Not sure what is so hard to comprehend.   

And for the record, Trump began his morning with a Tweet attempting to insult former CA GOV Arnold Schwarzenegger and his less than stellar viewer ratings for the opening week of "Celebrity Apprentice."  We are in for a long and sad ride with this idiot in the White House.

He is so stupid he might not allow Russia to annex other countries at will or prop up kind leaders in Syria. Maybe he would be dumb enough to try and prevent Iran and other "stable" countries from nuclear capabilities. Boy he could really mess up this area that has been such a success for Barry and HRC.

aldermanparklover

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2017, 02:14:30 AM »
Trump wants Russia as an ally in the war against radical islam - a plague russia has been fighting in the homeland for at least 2 decades. He's right that now is the time we work together (if you believe in a safe and sovereign America)

However obummer has been supporting radical islam - fact - and doesn't want much done about it since they're (ISIS, ISIL, Levant, whatever they want to call it) on a steamroll in the middle east.

clinton is lockstep with soros, who is very anti russia and most likely involved with the ukranian "revolution" which to me looked an awful lot like the "populist uprisings" we've historically seen in south america, middle east and southeast asia that were really cia ops. (soros is literally a wanted man in russia)

the rinos don't like russia because russia is a roadblock to the g7 running roughshod all over the world - they keep our military in check and give backup to regimes that we want gone but historically were protected by the U.S.S.R.

What were are seeing are NWO lackies trying to hamstring Trump from forming a US-RUSSO alliance for whatever reason which will drastically change alliances (and their progression) all over the globe - Effectively validating what Putin has been saying about the treatment of Russia by the g7 since the breakup of the U.S.S.R.

Murder_me_Rachel

« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2017, 06:13:14 AM »

However obummer has been supporting radical islam - fact - and doesn't want much done about it since they're (ISIS, ISIL, Levant, whatever they want to call it) on a steamroll in the middle east.

Oh My god! "Obummer"! Now, that is hilarious and original.  Really made me LOL.

Said no one ever.

finehoe

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2017, 06:59:27 AM »
When someone references "Soros" you pretty much know you can discount what they have to say, IMHO.

Murder_me_Rachel

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2017, 07:21:01 AM »

THE GLOBALISTS!!!!!!!!!!

JeffreyS

• Demand Evidence and Think Critically.
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2017, 08:11:17 AM »
"So as we start to see the blackmail material the Russians have on the Donald the answers to this thread's question become obvious. "
R. Kelly
"YOU are the people willing to overlook the fact that Trump is an unqualified, ignorant sociopath because DURRRR HILLARY IS BAD TOO DURRRR." Drew Margary

aldermanparklover

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2017, 11:48:27 AM »
When someone references "Soros" you pretty much know you can discount what they have to say, IMHO.

You just need to do better research then. I pretty much do political analysis for a living.

A good start for you would be a candid 20/20 interview of george soros done in the 90's (avail on youtube) that describes his political involvement overseas - by the time they visit another government project of his, Haiti, he is joined up by a then certain former first lady ...

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2017, 11:51:38 AM »

You just need to do better research then. I pretty much do political analysis for a living.

A good start for you would be a candid 20/20 interview of george soros done in the 90's (avail on youtube) that describes his political involvement overseas - by the time they visit another government project of his, Haiti, he is joined up by a then certain former first lady ...

I think you lost all credibility when you referred to the President as "Obummer". Not only is that childish and insulting, it's also homophobic. But whatever.
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”

finehoe

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2017, 11:58:03 AM »
I pretty much do political analysis for a living.

Perhaps you can point us to some of your work.

aldermanparklover

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2017, 12:05:30 PM »

I think you lost all credibility when you referred to the President as "Obummer". Not only is that childish and insulting, it's also homophobic. But whatever.

I hate obummer - everything he stands for is rotten and evil. I penned the name obummer because after he were first elected, I was actually depressed for the whole week (and I don't get emotionally affected by such things) BUT I knew, like a death row inmate on the day of his execution, that things were taking a turn for the worse.

He never should have been able to be elected in this country and there was a lot of behind the scenes quasi-criminal collusion with multiple organizations that had to take place to get him elected.

You attributing sexuality to my pet name for obummer only exposes you're own perversions, not mine.

stephendare

• truth beauty art and love
    • MetroJacksonville
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2017, 12:23:21 PM »

I hate obummer - everything he stands for is rotten and evil. I penned the name obummer because after he were first elected, I was actually depressed for the whole week (and I don't get emotionally affected by such things) BUT I knew, like a death row inmate on the day of his execution, that things were taking a turn for the worse.

He never should have been able to be elected in this country and there was a lot of behind the scenes quasi-criminal collusion with multiple organizations that had to take place to get him elected.

You attributing sexuality to my pet name for obummer only exposes you're own perversions, not mine.

kind of bizarre.
And now abide faith, hope and love; these three, but the greatest of these is love

Tacachale

« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2017, 01:09:04 PM »

I highly doubt you were the one who coined the term "Obummer". However, I don't see how the term is homophobic. On the other hand, the fact that you ascribe "perversions" to people who challenge you are telling.

That's besides the conspiracy theories, which seem to be having a big day on Metro Jacksonville today.
Do you believe that when the blue jay or another bird sings and the body is trembling, that is a signal that people are coming or something important is about to happen?