Author Topic: Opinion: The Case for Trump  (Read 10463 times)

ben says

Re: Opinion: The Case for Trump
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2016, 08:57:04 AM »

So, what will it take for you to abandon Trump?

that's my question as well.

easily the least qualified candidate in our history.

an absolute disaster if he is to win.

we NEED to change Spuwho's mind!
Luxury travel & concierge services: www.isserbtravels.com

spuwho

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2016, 11:25:50 AM »

So, what will it take for you to abandon Trump?

that's my question as well.

easily the least qualified candidate in our history.

an absolute disaster if he is to win.

we NEED to change Spuwho's mind!

Re: An Op-Ed for Trump?
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 09:10:23 AM »

I am undecided at this point, but I am more than happy to write one.

MusicMan

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2016, 06:03:55 PM »
Trump on Vladimir Putin at the recent Commander in Chief Discussion:   

"He's been a leader far more than our President has been a leader."

Since many readers seem to support Trump I hope you will read this link.  There's so much evidence out there that Trump just literally "talks out of his ass" in order to give red meat to the Repub base. Here are some startling facts about Trumps leadership mentor, Vladimir Putin.
One can only assume Trump has not actually examined the results of Putin's "leadership."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/opinion-these-4-charts-show-why-trump-is-an-idiot-about-putin/ar-AAiP8Sh

Lunican

• Metro Jacksonville
    • MetroJacksonville.com
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2017, 10:03:41 AM »
I think Trump is performing as expected. It's nice that he's already talking about a nuclear holocaust like no other.

Murder_me_Rachel

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2017, 12:19:24 PM »
"When I hear that a grown man calls himself Jimbo, it's like when someone tells me he supports Trump: I automatically know he's a fucking idiot,"-- my boss, who is very conservative and wealthy and a veteran, on Trump and Jimbo Fisher.

Tacachale

« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2017, 12:51:27 PM »
"When I hear that a grown man calls himself Jimbo, it's like when someone tells me he supports Trump: I automatically know he's a fucking idiot,"-- my boss, who is very conservative and wealthy and a veteran, on Trump and Jimbo Fisher.

"Assuming that all people who vote for certain candidates are "fucking idiots" is a sure way to ensure they'll never listen to your message and vote your way" -- someone who isn't interested in losing elections.
Do you believe that when the blue jay or another bird sings and the body is trembling, that is a signal that people are coming or something important is about to happen?

finehoe

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2017, 01:12:38 PM »
If you’ve got the time, it’s worth watching yesterday's press conference just to bear witness to the wholesale destruction of what we used to call the dignity of the office.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/16/us/politics/donald-trump-press-conference-transcript.html

Murder_me_Rachel

« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2017, 01:53:10 PM »
If you’ve got the time, it’s worth watching yesterday's press conference just to bear witness to the wholesale destruction of what we used to call the dignity of the office.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/16/us/politics/donald-trump-press-conference-transcript.html

Or if you just want an excuse to feel suicidal because seriously what in the fucking hell is going on.  Take away the disgusting, wrong-headed policies and that presser alone is evidence that this dipshit shouldn't be anywhere near the levers of power.  I honestly think he is demented or early Alzheimer. Either that or his ego is just so unbelievably huge that it has literally caused him to make no sense when he speaks. 

fsquid

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2017, 01:59:22 PM »

Or if you just want an excuse to feel suicidal because seriously what in the fucking hell is going on.  Take away the disgusting, wrong-headed policies and that presser alone is evidence that this dipshit shouldn't be anywhere near the levers of power.  I honestly think he is demented or early Alzheimer. Either that or his ego is just so unbelievably huge that it has literally caused him to make no sense when he speaks.

nah, he's just an a-hole

Murder_me_Rachel

« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2017, 02:59:16 PM »
nah, he's just an a-hole

but mainly just plain ole stupid.  he's a world class a-hole because its his defense mechanism when he feels stupid.  some smart, popular kid probably had his 3rd grade class laughing at what a moron lil don was, and that was it.  The Donald was created

Well, shit, man, if you're going to be this reasonable, let's go smoke a Vicodin-laced blunt with the dudes in Hemming  ;D ;)

MusicMan

fsquid

« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2017, 06:44:23 PM »
He isn't stupid.  He knows exactly what he's doing.

bill

remc86007

« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2017, 01:52:07 AM »
Man baby Trump explained here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-calling-everything-unfair-shows-just-how-profoundly_us_589c8a1ce4b02bbb1816c3a3

Quoting huffington is worse than quoting CNN

So now not only do we have to worry about "fake news" but "fake opinions"??

I'm confused...

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2017, 03:23:05 AM »
Man baby Trump explained here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-calling-everything-unfair-shows-just-how-profoundly_us_589c8a1ce4b02bbb1816c3a3

Quoting huffington is worse than quoting CNN

Based on your track record, I figured you'd take issue if any source was quoted.
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”