Author Topic: Opinion: The Case for Trump  (Read 6517 times)

finehoe

Re: Opinion: The Case for Trump
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2017, 01:12:38 PM »
If you’ve got the time, it’s worth watching yesterday's press conference just to bear witness to the wholesale destruction of what we used to call the dignity of the office.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/16/us/politics/donald-trump-press-conference-transcript.html

Murder_me_Rachel

« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2017, 01:53:10 PM »
If you’ve got the time, it’s worth watching yesterday's press conference just to bear witness to the wholesale destruction of what we used to call the dignity of the office.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/16/us/politics/donald-trump-press-conference-transcript.html

Or if you just want an excuse to feel suicidal because seriously what in the fucking hell is going on.  Take away the disgusting, wrong-headed policies and that presser alone is evidence that this dipshit shouldn't be anywhere near the levers of power.  I honestly think he is demented or early Alzheimer. Either that or his ego is just so unbelievably huge that it has literally caused him to make no sense when he speaks. 

fsquid

« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2017, 01:59:22 PM »

Or if you just want an excuse to feel suicidal because seriously what in the fucking hell is going on.  Take away the disgusting, wrong-headed policies and that presser alone is evidence that this dipshit shouldn't be anywhere near the levers of power.  I honestly think he is demented or early Alzheimer. Either that or his ego is just so unbelievably huge that it has literally caused him to make no sense when he speaks.

nah, he's just an a-hole

jlmann

« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2017, 02:34:11 PM »
nah, he's just an a-hole

but mainly just plain ole stupid.  he's a world class a-hole because its his defense mechanism when he feels stupid.  some smart, popular kid probably had his 3rd grade class laughing at what a moron lil don was, and that was it.  The Donald was created

jlmann

« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2017, 02:40:03 PM »
a sure way to ensure they'll never listen to your message and vote your way

nah.  even the idiots who voted for him will note that America is a long way from great in 2020 and we'll get a new brand of outsider.

I wonder how many IDIOT TRUMP stickers will still be on vehicles in 2018

Murder_me_Rachel

« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2017, 02:59:16 PM »
nah, he's just an a-hole

but mainly just plain ole stupid.  he's a world class a-hole because its his defense mechanism when he feels stupid.  some smart, popular kid probably had his 3rd grade class laughing at what a moron lil don was, and that was it.  The Donald was created

Well, shit, man, if you're going to be this reasonable, let's go smoke a Vicodin-laced blunt with the dudes in Hemming  ;D ;)

jlmann

« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2017, 03:38:58 PM »
Well, shit, man, if you're going to be this reasonable, let's go smoke a Vicodin-laced blunt with the dudes in Hemming  ;D ;)

hahahahaha

be there in 10- i'll grab papers at the 7/11
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 03:40:41 PM by jlmann »

MusicMan

fsquid

« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2017, 06:44:23 PM »
He isn't stupid.  He knows exactly what he's doing.

bill

remc86007

« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2017, 01:52:07 AM »
Man baby Trump explained here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-calling-everything-unfair-shows-just-how-profoundly_us_589c8a1ce4b02bbb1816c3a3

Quoting huffington is worse than quoting CNN

So now not only do we have to worry about "fake news" but "fake opinions"??

I'm confused...

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2017, 03:23:05 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-calling-everything-unfair-shows-just-how-profoundly_us_589c8a1ce4b02bbb1816c3a3

Based on your track record, I figured you'd take issue if any source was quoted.
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”

ben says

« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2017, 03:45:56 AM »

You do realize Huffington Post is just an aggregator...and the article quoted is an editorial/opinion piece...

Not sure how you could make the mental gymnastics between quoting a news article and quoting an editorial [as if editorial opinions could possible be fake?!]

It's hard enough to take someone seriously who says things like you said, but c'mon...let's at least try to pretend we have a few brain cells floating around up there.
Luxury travel & concierge services: www.isserbtravels.com

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2017, 07:14:53 AM »
Really ben?  "Just" an aggregator? Sooooo... you just see plain ol news and opinion on huffpo?  Cmon bro.... its the Fox news of the left for gods sake...rofl
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

MusicMan

« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2017, 08:45:24 AM »
The "commentary" is dead on accurate. He's is a whiny spoiled rich kid who is also evidently a victim of everyone else's failures and shortcomings,  never his own.

Just admit it and move on.  Hell, even Shep Smith of Faux News is getting it.