Author Topic: Political cartoons  (Read 741810 times)

Todd_Parker

Re: Political cartoons
« Reply #5550 on: July 28, 2017, 09:27:21 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5551 on: July 31, 2017, 07:03:07 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5552 on: August 01, 2017, 06:55:56 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5553 on: August 03, 2017, 06:33:57 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5554 on: August 10, 2017, 07:01:22 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5555 on: August 11, 2017, 06:57:10 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5556 on: August 15, 2017, 06:38:25 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5557 on: August 17, 2017, 06:29:46 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5558 on: August 18, 2017, 06:51:12 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5559 on: August 22, 2017, 06:49:38 AM »

JeffreyS

• Demand Evidence and Think Critically.
« Reply #5560 on: August 22, 2017, 11:08:08 AM »
Provocative cartoon.  Personally instead of Foolish and ill informed I would say misleading and enabling.  However the theme that normal people disagree with Trump's characterization of blame but throw side eye at others calling him a Nazi is spot on.
"YOU are the people willing to overlook the fact that Trump is an unqualified, ignorant sociopath because DURRRR HILLARY IS BAD TOO DURRRR." Drew Margary

JeffreyS

• Demand Evidence and Think Critically.
« Reply #5561 on: August 22, 2017, 11:11:32 AM »
Now for my hypocritical post of the week.
"YOU are the people willing to overlook the fact that Trump is an unqualified, ignorant sociopath because DURRRR HILLARY IS BAD TOO DURRRR." Drew Margary

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5562 on: August 24, 2017, 07:50:55 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5563 on: August 25, 2017, 07:15:14 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5564 on: August 30, 2017, 06:57:43 AM »