Author Topic: Political cartoons  (Read 658047 times)

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
Re: Political cartoons
« Reply #5475 on: April 12, 2017, 07:19:58 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

JeffreyS

• Demand Evidence and Think Critically.
« Reply #5476 on: April 12, 2017, 10:50:27 AM »
"YOU are the people willing to overlook the fact that Trump is an unqualified, ignorant sociopath because DURRRR HILLARY IS BAD TOO DURRRR." Drew Margary

finehoe

« Reply #5477 on: April 12, 2017, 12:40:39 PM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5478 on: April 13, 2017, 06:44:44 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

Todd_Parker

« Reply #5479 on: April 13, 2017, 11:20:19 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5480 on: April 14, 2017, 06:59:25 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5481 on: April 17, 2017, 06:32:17 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5482 on: April 18, 2017, 06:59:43 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5483 on: April 19, 2017, 06:42:09 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5484 on: April 20, 2017, 07:47:55 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5485 on: April 24, 2017, 07:16:56 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5486 on: April 25, 2017, 06:36:59 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5487 on: April 26, 2017, 07:14:57 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5488 on: April 27, 2017, 06:29:58 AM »

JeffreyS

• Demand Evidence and Think Critically.
« Reply #5489 on: April 27, 2017, 08:56:27 AM »
"YOU are the people willing to overlook the fact that Trump is an unqualified, ignorant sociopath because DURRRR HILLARY IS BAD TOO DURRRR." Drew Margary