Author Topic: Political cartoons  (Read 712568 times)

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
Re: Political cartoons
« Reply #5430 on: March 01, 2017, 07:45:42 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5431 on: March 03, 2017, 09:20:09 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5432 on: March 06, 2017, 07:25:59 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5433 on: March 07, 2017, 06:36:47 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5434 on: March 08, 2017, 09:32:19 AM »

JeffreyS

• Demand Evidence and Think Critically.
« Reply #5435 on: March 08, 2017, 10:03:14 AM »

The claim isn't that the Russians rigged just that they tried to interfere.  The biggest problem is all the people in the administration saying they never met or had contact with the Russians and it turning out to be repeated lies.  I'm not going to jump to conclusions(we have seen enough of that remember there were emails to Anthony Wiener and the entire GOP jumped to the conclusion that Hillary must have sent all her diabolical plans and deeds to him for some reason)  about why the lies but the straight faced lying about it is a problem. Trump lied about it knowing it had already been documented by the Wall Street Journal on the day he met with the ambassador. Why???
"YOU are the people willing to overlook the fact that Trump is an unqualified, ignorant sociopath because DURRRR HILLARY IS BAD TOO DURRRR." Drew Margary

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5436 on: March 09, 2017, 06:47:58 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5437 on: March 10, 2017, 08:53:33 AM »

Cayotica@icloud.com

« Reply #5438 on: March 10, 2017, 11:21:33 AM »

I hope this makes it to the correct political cartoon (the two people with the newspapers)
Democrats, especially former Presidents Clinton, Obama and apparently still presidential candidate Hillary, love to play it fast and loose when it comes to "What the definition of 'is' is."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5439 on: March 13, 2017, 06:44:40 AM »

finehoe

« Reply #5440 on: March 13, 2017, 09:37:36 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5441 on: March 14, 2017, 06:57:08 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5442 on: March 15, 2017, 07:46:35 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5443 on: March 20, 2017, 07:33:09 AM »

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #5444 on: March 20, 2017, 08:27:05 AM »
^Funny!
ā€œIf you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.ā€