Author Topic: Kim Scott: Fox guarding hen house??  (Read 29088 times)

sheclown

Re: Kim Scott: Fox guarding hen house??
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2014, 11:59:50 AM »
It should be no surprise to anyone that getting information is very difficult -- even with the sunshine and public records requests -- often the info is incomplete and scattered.

So, in answer to your question -- that information which is REQUIRED to be readily available by HUD through easily accessible means, is being guarded and handed out reluctantly, if at all.

JaxUnicorn

Re: Kim Scott: Fox guarding hen house??
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2017, 11:46:16 AM »
Perhaps now we can move forward with progress instead of destruction.  I had an opportunity to speak with Stephanie last night and I like her!  She brings a fresh new perspective on how things should work.  She has been serving as the Chief of Real Estate Division in the Public Works Department since 04/26/16 (date the resolution was adopted) and is currently waiting for confirmation as the Director of the Neighborhoods Department.

From the Bill: 
Ms. Burch received a bachelor’s degree in fisheries and wildlife from Michigan State University and a law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law. She has worked as an attorney, since 2005, with various firms, including Burch Law, PLLC in Jacksonville. Ms. Burch has served as the Chief of the Real Estate Division since March 2016.

I, for one, am looking forward to fostering a positive relationship with someone who is open to change and forward thinking.  :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 11:54:42 AM by JaxUnicorn »
Kim Pryor...Historic Springfield Resident...PSOS Founding Member