Friday, October 24, 2014
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Join Metro Jacksonville and get in on the conversation today!Already have an account?  Sign In

Author Topic: ACG’s ‘10 ahead’ includes Downtown development, job recruitment and politics  (Read 448 times)

thelakelander

• Metro Jacksonville

by Karen Brune Mathis, Managing Editor

"Changing markets," was a common theme Thursday when the Association for Corporate Growth North Florida Chapter presented its annual "Ten Ahead: Predictions for the Next Decade."
Ennis Davis of Metro Jacksonville Inc., Michael Drexler of Deutsche Bank and Erika Alba of the Foley & Lardner firm outlined the trends they expect in Downtown, job recruitment and politics.

They spoke to more than 80 members and guests of the group at The River Club.

Davis, an urban planner, presented his views of "The Future of Urban Development in Jacksonville."

full article: http://www.jaxdailyrecord.com/showstory.php?Story_id=538565

ProjectMaximus

Lake, you've taught me so much on here...im really glad to see some of your message getting out to others.  ;D

fieldafm

Ennis is one of the smartest people in this city.  If more people in Jax listened to him, the city could be positioned to economically outperform peers in the future... Instead of the other way around.

thelakelander

• Metro Jacksonville
Thanks for the vote of confidence guys.  For anyone who wants more detail on some of the things mentioned in the article, let me know and I'll try and explain how I came to certain conclusions.

jcjohnpaint

• Jason John- www.jasonjohnart.com
    • Jason John Website
Very wonderful Lake!  You need to run for mayor!