Author Topic: Why I'm Supporting Mellow Mushroom in Avondale  (Read 19425 times)

cline

Re: Why I'm Supporting Mellow Mushroom in Avondale
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2012, 01:01:16 PM »
^So your issue is the fact that you currently have to deal with "drunks" waking you and your tenants up night.  I would recommend directing your anger towards The Brick, Monty's, Blue Fish et. al. since they are the ones causing your problem.  MM hasn't been built yet so obviously they are not the problem.  Or perhaps you should direct your anger towards some of your neighbors who also very well may be the drunks awakening you at night.

funguy

« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2012, 01:31:33 PM »
When is enough enough?
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference

cline

« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2012, 01:36:10 PM »
When is enough enough?

When you open up your checkbook and purchase all the available commercial properties at the Shoppes so you can redevelop them as you wish.  The gas station property was for sale for a long time.  You had your chance.

funwithteeth

« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2012, 01:40:39 PM »
Dennis is like one of those old AIMbots that had a limited stock of phrases to which to respond to whatever you said to it.

drhandbook

« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2012, 02:45:07 PM »
I'm not going to be happy until I can pass out nekkid in the middle of the shoppes chugging bottles of night train while waiting for my pizza.

funguy

« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2012, 08:03:50 AM »
Love you all..
I am off for a cruise over Christmas..Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year...

Dennis

520 days at sea
45 cruises
12 cruise lines
T/P, T/A, Hawaii, Central & South America, New Zealand & South Pacific, Rio/ Amazon, Alaska
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference

If_I_Loved_you

« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2012, 08:44:16 AM »
Love you all..
I am off for a cruise over Christmas..Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year...

Dennis

520 days at sea
45 cruises
12 cruise lines
T/P, T/A, Hawaii, Central & South America, New Zealand & South Pacific, Rio/ Amazon, Alaska
And by the time you come back Mellow Mushroom will be breaking ground?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 08:46:10 AM by If_I_Loved_you »

Kaiser Soze

« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2012, 10:12:27 AM »

sheclown

« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2012, 11:11:14 AM »
I'm not going to be happy until I can pass out nekkid in the middle of the shoppes chugging bottles of night train while waiting for my pizza.

:)

Pinky

« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2012, 08:44:33 AM »

According to Dennis The Spam Bot, that's already a regular occurrence already in Sodom And Gomorrah err, I mean Avondale And Riverside.  Well, except for the yummy pizza...

Adam W

« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2012, 08:51:56 AM »

According to Dennis The Spam Bot, that's already a regular occurrence already in Sodom And Gomorrah err, I mean Avondale And Riverside.  Well, except for the yummy pizza...

So he posted something twice and now he's a "spambot?" Seems really have little tolerance for people with differing opinions. I may not agree with Dennis, but geez...

Gators312

« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2012, 09:56:51 AM »

So he posted something twice and now he's a "spambot?" Seems really have little tolerance for people with differing opinions. I may not agree with Dennis, but geez...

I don't think it's because a difference of opinions, I think it's his failure to participate in a rational discussion and responding with one word answers and general nonsense that has him labeled as a
Bot.

If_I_Loved_you

« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2012, 10:37:39 AM »

I don't think it's because a difference of opinions, I think it's his failure to participate in a rational discussion and responding with one word answers and general nonsense that has him labeled as a
Bot.
Lets see I was labled a Troll, Dennis a Bot and the a lot of you metrojacksonville members are ?

Adam W

« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2012, 11:24:31 AM »

Bot.

Maybe. But it seems that when a dissenting opinion is voice re Mellow Mushroom, the wagons are circled and the knives come out. There is no room for a difference of opinion (in the eyes of some).

In my opinion, Dennis attempted to state his position at first and got nothing but grief. Of course, you've got to have a bit of a thick skin to last on this forum. But at the same time, if you really want the other side of the story re Mellow Mushroom and if you want to open up a dialogue with people who are in opposition to the restaurant (e.g. people who aren't regular forum members), it might be wise to tread a bit lightly and try to engage with them.

I'm not directing that at you, Gators, or at Pinky, even - it's just a general observation.

Steve

• Metro Jacksonville
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2014, 11:51:22 AM »
One of the things I like about Mellow Mushroom is how it can transform. For example, weekday/summer lunch and early dinner, it's great for kids and families. Late night, not so much. But frankly at 11pm, what is your 6 year old doing out anyway?