How does Everbank Stadium compare in terms of walkability with its NFL counterparts? Walk Score ranks the most walkable football stadiums.
* - Stadium located within a 1/4 mile radius of a passenger rail station.
Rank - Walk Score - Ball Park - Team
90 - 100 = Walker's Paradise - Daily errands do not require a car.
1. - 92 Edward Jones Dome - St. Louis Rams
The Edward Jones Dome is attached to the America's Center in the Washington Avenue Historic District.
70 - 89 = Very Walkable Most errands can be accomplished on foot.
2. - 88 Louisiana Superdome - New Orleans Saints
3. - 88 Mall of America Field at Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome - Minnesota Vikings
4. - 86 Paul Brown Stadium - Cincinnati Bengals
5. - 85 Qwest Field - Seattle Seahawks
6. - 82 M&T Bank Stadium - Baltimore Ravens
7. - 80 Bank of America Stadium - Carolina Panthers
8. - 80 Cleveland Browns Stadium - Cleveland Browns
9. - 80 Lucas Oil Stadium - Indianapolis Colts
10. - 77 Georgia Dome - Atlanta Falcons
11. - 77 Heinz Field - Pittsburgh Steelers
12. - 74 LP Field - Tennessee Titans
13. - 72 Soldier Field - Chicago Bears
Chicago's Soldier Field is in a park like setting with rail access within walking distance.
5069 = Somewhat Walkable Some amenities within walking distance.
14. - 66 Lambeau Field - Green Bay Packers
15. - 65 Cowboys Stadium - Dallas Cowboys
16. - 65 Qaulcomm Stadium - San Diego Chargers
17. - 60 Investco Field at Mile High - Denver Broncos
18. - 52 Raymond James Stadium - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2549 = Car-Dependent A few amenities within walking distance.
19. - 48 Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum - Oakland Raiders
20. - 46 Reliant Stadium - Houston Texans
21. - 45 University of Phoenix Stadium - Arizona Cardinals
22. - 42 Everbank Field - Jacksonville Jaguars
Located a mile east of downtown, Jacksonville's Everbank Field is listed as a "Car Dependent" facility.
23. - 37 Gillette Stadium - New England Patriots
24. - 35 Candlestick Park - San Francisco 49ers
25. - 34 Lincoln Financial Field - Philadelphia Eagles
26. - 32 Arrowhead Stadium - Kansas City Chiefs
27. - 31 Ralph Wilson Stadium - Buffalo Bills
29. - 28 FedEx Field - Washington Redskins
024 = Car-Dependent Almost all errands require a car.
30. - 22 Sun Life Stadium - Miami Dolphins
31. - 20 New Meadowlands Stadium - New York Giants & Jets
32. - 18 Ford Field - Detroit Lions
Despite being within walking distance of Woodward Avenue, Walk Score ranks Detroit's Ford Field as the least walkable NFL Stadium.