1463 San Marco is the latest urban infill project proposed for San Marco.
A stunning new professional building emerging in the heart of Jacksonvilles upscale South Bank business community. 1463 San Marco will be a workplace destination like none other, offering a modern setting combined with traditional styling, on-site parking and easy pedestrian access to the dynamic restaurants, retail shops and riverside destinations of the South Bank. Welcome to easy access, elegant professional design and an unparalleled level of sophistication.
1463 San Marco is a new medical/office development emerging in the heart of the South Bank. It is strategically located near I-95 and I-10 and just blocks from Downtowns major hospitals( Baptist, Nemours and Wolfson's) and within walking distance to some of the best restaurants in Jacksonville. Welcome to the professional lifestyle and freedom youve always dreamed of. Welcome to 1463 San Marco.
About 1463 San Marco
- The Only Project of Its Kind on the South Bank
- Mediterranean-Inspired Architecture
- More Than 40,000 Square-Feet of Office/Medical/Retail Space
- Located in the Heart of Jacksonville's Most Upscale and Stylish Business District
- St. Johns River and Downtown Views
- High-Profile Signage Available for Large Tenant
- 114 Covered On-Site Parking Spaces for Business Tenants
For more information: www.1463sanmarco.com
Project Update by Ennis Davis